Update: Contest for the Day 3 is over. Both, those who participated and those who missed it, can take part in Day 4 contest. Winners for Day 3 will be declared on this blog post by May 23rd, 6 P.M. by a separate blog post.
Thanks to good response to Day 2 contest, here we are back with Day 3 contest! Thanks again to Virgin Indian Hatke League (IHL) who are sponsoring free IHL merchandise as prizes. All you have to do to win is answer a simple question!
The question for today is…
Why Kolkata Knight Riders performed so badly in IPL?
Submit your answers in 24 hours via comment form at the end of this post!
There are no right and wrong answers. You are free to praise, comment as well as criticize.
Keep your answers short so other will read it and rate it! Yes winner will be decided by you guys only.
Next to each comment you will find rating option. So don’t forget to rate others’ answers. As number of votes will be counted as well!
Yesterday we posted that rtCamp full-time authors cannot participate. Many guest authors thought they are not eligible because of that. This is not the case. Only Me, Swati & Deepak cannot participate from rtBlogs team.
All guest bloggers can participate!
- This will be 5 days event. A new question will be asked daily. This is Day 3.
- You can participate daily. But you can answer a question only once!
- rtCamp staff and their family members can not participate in this contest. Its open for rest of all.
- Contest will end on May 22, at 11:30 P.M. (IST).
- All the winners and other details will be declared on CricTalks with a new post.
All D Best! 😉